The Company strives to appropriately protect and use personal information in compliance with the relevant Japanese laws and regulations and the matters prescribed in this Policy, and it endeavors to make continual improvements to its system for managing the protection of personal information.
2. Acquisition and Use of Personal Information
The Company acquires personal information by appropriate methods and, to the extent possible, specifies the purpose of utilization and notifies the persons concerned or makes announcements on the website and other media.
3. Joint Use of Personal Information
Personal information may be used jointly by the Denyo Group within the scope of the purposes of utilization. In this case, the Company will responsibly take actions for the management of personal information.
4. Provision of Personal Information
The Company appropriately manages personal information, and does not disclose or provide personal information to third parties outside the Denyo Group, except in cases falling under any of the following:
• When consents of the person him/herself are obtained;
• When the disclosure is required in accordance with laws and regulations;
• When the disclosure is necessary to protect the life or property of an individual, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person him/herself.
• When all or part of the handling of personal information is outsourced to the extent necessary for the achievement of the purposes of use.
• When personal information is provided upon a merger or any other form of business succession.
• When it is necessary to cooperate for the performance of administrative work stipulated under laws with state institutions or local public bodies or persons to whom state institutions or local public bodies entrust such administrative work and the said performance of administrative work may be hindered by the acquisition of consent from the persons concerned with the information.
5.Security Control of Personal Information
The Company strives to protect personal information by implementing technical measures and establishing a security control system to prevent unauthorized access to, or loss, destruction, falsification, leakage and others of personal information.
6.Responding to Requests for Disclosure, Correction, etc., of Personal Information
When requested by a person him/herself to disclose, correct, add to, delete or discontinue utilization of the personal information, the Company takes the necessary measures, to a reasonable extent, to respond to such request.
7.Contact for Inquiries
Planning & Coordination Department, Denyo Co., Ltd.
[Purposes of use of personal information]
The Company will use customers’ personal information, etc. for the following purposes.
Personal information relating to customers
• Provision of information about the products and services of the Company
• Development of the products and services of the Company
• Repair, support, maintenance, after-sales and other services
• Conduct of promotional activities for the products and services of the Company, including campaigns
• Response to customers’ inquiries
• Performance of agreements with customers
• Conduct of business negotiations, arrangements, etc. with customers
Personal information relating to officials, officers, etc. of government and public offices
• Notice, report, inquiry, etc. to a competent authority which is necessary for business operations
Personal information relating to officers, employees, etc. of other companies including clients
• Various kinds of notice, report, business negotiation, etc. necessary for business
• Management of information about clients, income and payment
Personal information relating to shareholders
• Management of shareholders and shares
• Exercise of the rights and performance obligations by shareholders or the Company
• Grant of various kinds of benefits from the Company to shareholders
• Preparation of documents, records and data in accordance with laws
Personal information relating to employment and retirees
• Recruitment activities, personnel and safety management after hiring and other Company-related work
• Provision of information and notice, etc. to retirees